Things that students should do to tackle examinophobia:
BEFORE EXAM:If student can concentrate well in the morning then tell them to do most of their studies before lunch, not late at night when they can’t concentrate. If they can study at night then tell them to study at later half of the day, but go to bed at a reasonable hour and get enough sleep.
1)Try answering questions from past exam papers .
2) Always ask for help if there are things that they don’t understand, and especially if they are feeling, stressed out.
3) On the day of the exam, they should avoid talking to friends who get stressed easily.
4) Write down everything you feel like you need to do and try and tick one thing off. Just the act of feeling like you are in control of your revision can help.
5) Watch a film, a TV show, play cricket or listen to some music that makes you feel good.
6)Drink some herbal tea or a hot chocolate.
DURING AN EXAM
1) Students who panic in an exam should take deep breaths.
2) If a question causes them to freeze, then they should move on to an easier question. Come back to the difficult question later.
By following all these things students will be able to overcome from examinophobia.