Cholesterol is a fat substance in the body.
“Bad Cholesterol” delivers cholesterol to the body.
“Good Cholesterol” removes cholesterol from the bloodstream.
Your arteries are blood vessels that carry blood from your heart to the rest of your body. Your body may store the extra cholesterol in your arteries. If an artery that supplies blood to the muscles in your heart becomes blocked, you could have a heart attack.
Changing your lifestyle (diet and exercise) can improve your cholesterol levels.
For healthy life some tips are given below:
- Walk every day for 45-45 mins.
- Eat proper healthy food.
- Drink 1 glass warm water in early morning.
- Drink 2-3 liters water every day.
- Think positive.
- Sleep 6-7 hours daily.
- Eat dry fruits and salads regularly.
- Eat at least 1 antioxidant fruit/vegetable regularly.
- Do full body check-up every year.